How to Donate to Bradfields Academy
More and more of our shopping is being done online, and a couple of really simple ways to support us during this difficult time is to sign up to easyfundraising, Amazon Smile. Co-Op Good Causes and/or Medway Lottery.
Every time you do your online shopping via easyfundraising, retailers donate money to Bradfields Academy, and it's completely free!
Please sign up here:
To sign up for AmazonSmile, please follow the below steps:
Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
- Visit https://amzn.to/3kik1iy
- Sign in with your Amazon.co.uk credentials
- Choose/Search a charitable organisation. In the search bar type in Bradfields Ptfa
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
How to use AmazonSmile on your Smartphone:
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app
- Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.co.uk)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
The Bradfields PTFA have joined Medway Lottery to raise money, to provide equipment, events and other resources for the students at Bradfields Academy!
50% of all sales made in support of our cause come directly to us!
It’s a fun, easy way you can support us from just £1 a week. There is even the chance to WIN prizes up to the £25,000 jackpot!
Find out more at: https://bit.ly/3lWHGc4
Co-op Good Causes
The Bradfields Academy PTFA are working with the Co-op to help raise money to provide a converted vending machine, which will be filled with reading books.
The students would be able to use tokens to select their books.
This project will promote literacy and encourage reading. Students will be able to take home the books they have selected and they will be encouraged to share the experience with their families.
If you are able to help, please visit the co-op website, and donate what you can!