Skip to content ↓
Bradfields Academy

Bradfields Academy

Concerns and Complaints

From time to time there may be an issue that concerns a Parent/Carer about their child's education and / or behaviour or indeed the provision at the Academy.  If this is the case then a Parent / Carer should raise the matter in the first instance with the Assistant Principal for the Zone of the Academy that their child is in.

In the event that a Parent / Carer is not satisfied with the outcome then they may refer to one of the Vice-Principals to try and resolve the concern.

Should the matter still be unresolved then it can be referred to the Principal.  In the rare event that a Parent / Carer wishes to complain then this should also be referred to the Principal.  The Academy Complaints Procedure clearly states this process and that should the Principal not be able to resolve the matter it will then be referred to the Chair of Governors.

The Academy appreciates that there may well be issues that arise where Parents / Carers become frustrated and seek resolution.  Should this be the case then the Academy is committed to do all it can to resolve the matter to the mutual satisfaction of all concerned.

Parents & Carers have worked with the Academy to write a Code of Conduct for Parents & Carers which is available at the bottom of this page.