- Home Learning>
- Academic Materials In The Event of Academy Closure>
- Mental Health Awareness Week>
Mental Health Awareness Week
This year's Mental Health Awareness Week is based around the theme of Kindness.
Many Parents, Carers and students are worried about coronavirus and how it will affect us and those we love.
This is why it is being encouraged to reach out to someone who needs a friend, or share tips for coping to make sure they don't have to face this pandemic alone.
With this in mind, on this page, we are sharing resources for Parents, Carers and students can use to help them during this situation.
A Better Medway
- Mould Your Mind - Download PDF
- Being Kind to Ourselves and Self-Care - Download PDF
- Walk and Talk about Emotional Health & Wellbeing and Kindness - Download PDF
- Self Care - Download PDF